Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Money Manager Tool

Some months ago I was wondering if there is some free tool to create and maintain all our different bank accounts in a single place. Recently when I was going through some website, I came across the Title 'Money Manager'. It increased my curiousity and I read the article. In that they proposed many web sites which provide free web sign-ups to manage all our financial transactions. Out of which I found 'mint.com' as a more useful and sexier one. I created an account and tried using it. It had many useful features to view all the different Financial accounts under single page. Useful and easier Search of transactions. Budget Creations, Useful tips based upon our Usage, Tips that tell how we can save by comparing other Financial Institutions. So I found 'mint.com' as a really useful Money Manager Tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment